ODSC presents the following series of free workshops (free with conference registration) as a primer for our two day conference on May 30th and 31st. Each workshop is taught by experts from industry and the list includes:
1. Introduction to R for Data Science
2. Introduction to Python for Data Science
3. Introduction to Machine Learning
4. Introduction to Predictive Analytics
5. Introduction to Text Analytics
6. Introduction to Data Visualization
7. Introduction to Open Souce Tools for Data Science
Ticket and registration available at http://opendatascicon.com
The Open Data Science team is excited to invite you to attend this year’s conference at the Boston Convention Center on the weekend of May 30-31 for two packed days of talks and workshops. We have an incredible lineup of over 70+ presenters including the following data science rocks stars;
• Josh Wills - Director of Data Science at Cloudera
• Max Kuhn - Director of Statistics in Pfizer R&D and author of six R packages
• Andy Terrel - Chief Science Officer at Continuum Analytics
• James Hanusa - Co-Founder of The Burning Man Project and organizer of the Rio+20 Earth Summit
• Lynn Root - Founder of PyLadies SF, Engineer at Spotify
• Wes McKinney – Creator of the Pandas Python library and author of ‘Python for Data Analysis’
• Andrew Odewahn - CTO at O'Reilly Media
• Owen Zhang - #1 ranked data scientist on Kaggle
• Peter Prettenhofer - Data Scientist and contributor to scikit-learn
• Kenneth Reitz - Python Overlord and Evangelist at Heroku
• Anna Herlihy - Software Engineer at MongoDB, Core contributor to PyMongo and Monary
Please register here http://opendatascicon.com
The Open Data Science Conference promises to be one of the biggest data science conferences this year. This phenomenal collection of some of the industry's most talented data scientists, enthusiasts, Fortune 500 companies and hot startups promises to make this conference unique in scope and depth.
Open source data science is revolutionizing the way we analyze information. Our conference will focus exclusively on these tools and languages, and the exchange of ideas and real world applications across healthcare, finance, media, education, and the public sector.
There are many reasons to attend but a few key takeaways are
· Engaging with fellow innovators, entrepreneurs, and thought leaders
· Grow your expertise with 70+ premier technical & non-technical including workshops and presentations.
· Connect to great speakers from corporations such as Cloudera, Microsoft, Spotify, Yahoo, Fidelity, Pfizer, MongoDB plus fastest-growing startups such as Quantopian, DataRobot, Quanttus and Luminso.
· Connect with leading organizations and latest startups for career opportunities
We hope to welcome you to the 2015 Open Data Science Conference in Boston.
Open Data Science Team